- Sunday School 9:30AM
- Adult Bible Fellowship 9:30AM
- Sunday Worship 10:45 AM
Presently due to the Covid 19, the Adult Bible Fellowship, Sunday School, Bible Studies and Awana are not being held till further notice.
Sunday Morning Worship Services
Come join us for worship opportunities for various ages.
- Sunday School for various ages and Adult Bible Fellowship starts at 9:30
- Our worship service at 10:45AM can best be described as blended. We seek to retain some of the great old hymns while also incorporating the best of the new Praise and Worship music.
- Most Sundays, some time in the worship service is set aside for the audience to share some praise items or prayer requests.
- Everyone meets in the main auditorium.
- The church seeks to provide practical truths from God’s Word. Bring your Bible and experience the transforming power of the Gospel.
- Nursery is available to infants and young children (up to age 3) during both the 9:30 and 10:45 AM time slots if necessary.
- Following the service, everyone is invited for a time of fellowship around a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and some snack.